Monday, August 21, 2017

Eclipse humor.

From the RT live feed on YouTube:
  • The moon is square. It only look round because our eyes are round
  • Gravity is a hoax.
  • The CIA is behind this.
  • U.S.A. invented the eclipse.
  • No more sunshine for Americans.
  • Hitler is the reason this is happening.
  • Bigfoot is Hitler.
  • NK is sharpening its missiles.
  • The end is nigh.
  • NASA – Never Access Space Again.
  • NASA – Never a Straight Answer.
  • What's happening? I can’t feel my legs.
  • Moist!
  • This is not the mathematical size of the sun. This is Planet X.
  • This is what you see when you die.
  • CPUSA is indistinguishable from any other anti-Trump group.
  • I can't see. I'm blind. I'm touch typing.
  • Communist lives matter.
  • I hope something exciting happens. Like Armageddon.
  • The ball is in front of the glowey thing.
  • NWO starts today.

No comments: