- At least [Trump] recognizes that 19 trillion of debt is more than we can live with, that if we continue down this path it will be 30 billion within a decade.
- It think he at least has some sense that debt can be dangerous.
- So, my point is, one way or another, with outright default some day down the road if we keep going this way or inflationary default, we can't live with this debt.
- Whoever is elected will inherit a recession.
- We've got a deflationary recession emerging everywhere in the world.
- Japan is an old age colony sinking into the sea.
- China is a massive speculative mania that's going to collapse any day.
- We have been living beyond our means for 30 years.
- We have more junk bonds than ever before.
- We're just drifting as we have in the past and sooner or later you hit the wall.
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
David Stockman interview on Cavuto today.
Posted by Col. B. Bunny